Company Description and Location:
San Simeon offers a variety of activities, tours, and sightseeing locations for visitors to enjoy during their stay at one of the most beautiful destinations along the Central Coast. Situated along either side of one of the most beautiful stretches of Highway 1, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, San Simeon is a small town with access to outdoor activities and treasured historic landmarks. Some activities include watching the elephant seals at the Piedras Blancas rookery, touring the world-famous Hearst Castle, visiting Piedras Blancas Light Station, seeing the many state parks nearby, fishing, biking, camping, bird watching, viewing tide pools up close, and hiking along beaches and pristine stretches of Pacific coastline.
Welcome to the Motel 6 family! We are glad you have chosen to work with us. As a leader in the hospitality industry, Motel 6/Studio 6 is committed to meeting our guests’ expectations for a clean comfortable room at the best price of any national chain. We are leaders in the industry and believe that our team members should be treated with the same concern, respect, and caring attitude we expect you to show our guests.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 15th until September 10th – 30th
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English required;
- Front Desk: Advanced computer skills & fluent English. Will greet guests, handle phones, reservations, American currency & credit card transactions. Must handle guest complaints with understanding & compassion, in a friendly & helpful way. Must be very customer service oriented.
- Housekeeping: Cleaning rooms and grounds as assigned by the Head Housekeeper or manager, and function as a member of the Clean Team. Includes bathrooms, such as toilets & showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, & emptying trash. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit.
- Paid training period;
- The company will provide the uniform. Please bring shoes with covered toes and non-skid soles (athletic style) and black or tan slacks. ;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided at cost of $250 to $300 per month;
- No housing deposit needed;
- Housing is on site;
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Локација на работа:||San Simeon, CA|