Company Description and Location:
Nashua is the second largest city in southern New Hampshire. In the city center, there is Mine Falls Park which runs along the Nashua River and has many trails for walking. Not far from your employer is Pheasant Lane Mall with tons of shopping available. Fun World is also in the area. Skiing is also available about an hour drive from Nashua.
Welcome to the Motel 6 family! We are glad you have chosen to work with us. As a leader in the hospitality industry, Motel 6/Studio 6 is committed to meeting our guests’ expectations for a clean comfortable room at the best price of any national chain. We are leaders in the industry and believe that our team members should be treated with the same concern, respect, and caring attitude we expect you to show our guests.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 11th until September 1st – 30th
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English required;
- Housekeeping: Cleaning rooms and grounds as assigned by the Head Housekeeper or manager, and function as a member of the Clean Team. Includes bathrooms, such as toilets & showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, & emptying trash. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit.
- Paid training period;
- The employer will provide the shirt. Please bring shoes with covered toes and non-skid soles and black or tan slacks;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided at cost of $250 to $300 per month;
- No housing deposit needed;
- Housing is on site;
|Локација на работа:||Nashua, NH|