Company Description and Location:
The Coeur d’Alene area is surrounded by dozens of lakes left behind by the glaciers of the ice age. There are more than 55 lakes within easy driving distance of Coeur d’Alene, but none more scenic and full of activities than Lake Coeur d’Alene itself. A variety of festivals and fairs bridge the spectrum from fun to elegant. Monthly events such as Art Walk feature seven galleries in a seven-block area. Downtown Coeur d’Alene features over 100 merchants in a 6 block area.
Welcome to the Motel 6 family! We are glad you have chosen to work with us. As a leader in the hospitality industry, Motel 6/Studio 6 is committed to meeting our guests’ expectations for a clean comfortable room at the best price of any national chain. We are leaders in the industry and believe that our team members should be treated with the same concern, respect, and caring attitude we expect you to show our guests.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 15th until September 10th – 30th
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English required;
- Housekeeping: Cleaning rooms and grounds as assigned by the Head Housekeeper or manager, and function as a member of the Clean Team. Includes bathrooms, such as toilets & showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, & emptying trash. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit.
- Training is provided. During training you may not work full shifts and could receive fewer hours;
- The company will provide the uniform. Please bring shoes with covered toes and non-skid soles (athletic style) and black or tan slacks. ;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided at cost of $250 to $300 per month;
- No housing deposit needed;
- Housing is on site;
|Плата:||11.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Coeur d'Alene, ID|