Company Description and Location:
Framingham is a thriving community in the center of Massachusetts and is located about equal distance between the two largest cities of Massachusetts- Boston and Worcester. It has many distinct areas; from vast parks with trails to a thriving downtown area with public transit access, and a bustling shopping district located off Route 9. John Stone was first to settle in Framingham in 1647, where he had a corn mill in operation on the Sudbury River. Other pioneers soon followed and began raising families on the 15,000 acres granted to Thomas Danforth by the Colonial government. People fleeing persecution from the Salem witch trials came to Framingham and settled in what is now the Salem End Rd. area. By 1700, there were 76 families living and farming in Framingham. Framingham is now a retail center for the region, housing such corporations as TJX.
Welcome to the Motel 6 family! We are glad you have chosen to work with us. As a leader in the hospitality industry, Motel 6/Studio 6 is committed to meeting our guests’ expectations for a clean comfortable room at the best price of any national chain. We are leaders in the industry and believe that our team members should be treated with the same concern, respect, and caring attitude we expect you to show our guests.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 11th until September 7th – 30th
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English required;
- Front Desk: Advanced computer skills & fluent English. Will greet guests, handle phones, reservations, American currency & credit card transactions. Must handle guest complaints with understanding & compassion, in a friendly & helpful way. Must be very customer service oriented.
- Housekeeping: Cleaning rooms and grounds as assigned by the Head Housekeeper or manager, and function as a member of the Clean Team. Includes bathrooms, such as toilets & showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, & emptying trash. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit.
- Primary duties will be front desk but must be willing to assist with housekeeping as needed.
- Paid training period;
- The company will provide the uniform. Please bring shoes with covered toes and non-skid soles (athletic style) and black or tan slacks. ;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided at cost of $250 to $300 per month;
- No housing deposit needed;
- Housing is on site;
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Локација на работа:||Framingham, MA|