Company Description and Location:
The Corpus Christi Coast boasts some of the most stunning stretches of waterfront you could hope to find. Experience the wonderful deep blue water, sun-drenched sand, and a great climate nearly year-round. With more than 100 miles of beaches, there is a beach for every personality. Immerse yourself in all the wonders of South Texas. From history, nature, wildlife and culture to beaches, sun, entertainment, and surf shops, Corpus Christi is home to beautiful sights sure to enthrall the senses and entice the mind.
Welcome to the Motel 6 family! We are glad you have chosen to work with us. As a leader in the hospitality industry, Motel 6/Studio 6 is committed to meeting our guests’ expectations for a clean comfortable room at the best price of any national chain. We are leaders in the industry and believe that our team members should be treated with the same concern, respect, and caring attitude we expect you to show our guests.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – July 20th until September 20th – 30th
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English required;
- Housekeeping: Cleaning rooms and grounds as assigned by the Head Housekeeper or manager, and function as a member of the Clean Team. Includes bathrooms, such as toilets & showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, & emptying trash. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit.
- Primary duties will be front desk but must be willing to assist with housekeeping as needed.
- Paid training period;
- The company will provide the uniform. Please bring shoes with covered toes and non-skid soles (athletic style) and black or tan slacks. ;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided at cost of $250 to $300 per month;
- No housing deposit needed;
- Housing is on site;
|Локација на работа:||Corpus Christi, TX|