Company Description and Location:
Towering mountains, sparkling glaciers, and amazing wildlife: savvy travelers know that Anchorage is the key to finding the best of Alaska, all in one place. From the serene waters of Cook Inlet to the exceptional natural wonders of the Chugach, Anchorage encompasses incredible adventures and metropolitan appeals that are larger than life. With 1,500 moose, incredible national parks nearby and 60 glaciers a short drive away, it’s a dream destination.
This is a happy, healthy work environment. They offer competitive wages and benefits, located in beautiful mid-town Anchorage, AK. The area is surrounded by mountains and wildlife. Employees have the opportunity to gain new life experiences, meet new people and build lifelong friendships while being immersed in Alaska culture.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 15th – 30th
- Advanced English required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Room Attendant: This position provides cleaning services such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, washing walls, windows, and mirrors, etc. in designated areas of the hotel. When assigned to guestrooms, replaces linens, replenishes amenities and makes beds;
- Training provided;
- Shirts will be provided. Slip-resistant shoes. Participant must bring black pants, no jeans;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation: Public transportation, walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Room Attendant|
|Локација на работа:||Anchorage, AK|