Company Description and Location:
Meat and Fish Market is gourmet food market on Nantucket we provision fresh seafood, prime meat, prepared foods, bagel bakery, cafe, sushi, and groceries.
Nantucket, a tiny, isolated island off Cape Cod, Massachusetts, is a summer destination with dune-backed beaches. It’s marked by unpainted cedar-shingled buildings, many surrounded by manicured privets. The wharves and cobblestone streets of the Town of Nantucket are lined with restaurants, high-end boutiques, and steepled churches. The town’s Whaling Museum recounts the island’s role as a 19th-century whaling hub.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st till September 30th
- Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Barista/Cafe Staff: Espresso Machine, register, making sandwiches, etc.
- Register Staff: Checking people out with groceries, stocking groceries, produce, etc.
- Market Staff: Working with seafood, making kabobs, kitchen prep, interacting with customers, etc.
- Pay is anywhere from $13/hr to 15/hr plus tips.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is Possible
|Работна позиција:||Barista, Register stuff, Market stuff|
|Локација на работа:||Nantucket, MA|