Company Description and Location:
McDonald’s is one of the world’s largest restaurant chains, serving approximately 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries across approximately 36,900 outlets as of 2016. McDonald’s primarily sells hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken products, french fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes, wraps, and desserts. Great opportunity for conversational English practice.
There are several things to do in Williamsburg, especially in the warmer months. Students are close to Busch Gardens and the Colonial Williamsburg area. We are also close to the beaches. Besides the Amusement park, Colonial Williamsburg and the Prime Outlets in Williamsburg, Virginia Beach oceanfront is an hour from Williamsburg and Washington, D.C. is 2 1/2 – 3 hours away.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h per week (possible overtime)
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 15th till August 15th – September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Participants will be responsible for customer service in 1 of 2 areas of the restaurant, production or service. Production team members are responsible for prepping, cooking and assembling customer orders. Duties will require work in the kitchen that consists of fryers and grills. Some prep will include a light lifting of product to and from refrigerators and freezers. Service team members will run cash registers, take customer orders, work in the drive-thru, cook fries and fill drink orders. Service team members are expected to be customer focused and friendly. All positions are positions are responsible for cleaning which may include: taking out the trash, sweeping, mopping, cleaning restrooms (including toilets) and wiping down counter surfaces.
- 3 value menu items on your scheduled shift are free. Extra value menu items are 50% off;
- Training provided;
- The employer provides a shirt, visor, and name tag;
- Must wear black pants (jeans, khakis, pants non-athletic) and black non-slip shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, will be given instructions.
- Transportation – Students can ride a bike to and from work.
|Работна позиција:||Crew Person|
|Локација на работа:||Williamsburg, VA|