Company Description and Location:
Welcome to Kansas City. It’s a place where wide boulevards, bountiful parks, and beautiful architecture. From world-class arts and entertainment to world-famous barbecue, there’s plenty of activities to keep this Heartland metropolis thriving! Kansas City is known as the city of fountains for good reason – there are over 200! Originally created by the Humane Society in the 1800s as watering troughs for horses, they have now become cherished works of public art. Kansas City is also known for its active jazz scene and its famous barbecue!
McDonald’s is an American fast food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States. They rechristened their business as a hamburger stand, and later turned the company into a franchise, with the Golden Arches logo being introduced in 1953 at a location in Phoenix, Arizona. McDonald’s is the world’s largest restaurant chain by revenue, serving over 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries across approximately 36,900 outlets as of 2016. Although McDonald’s is best known for its hamburgers, cheeseburgers and french fries, they also feature chicken products, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes, wraps, and desserts. In response to changing consumer tastes and a negative backlash because of the unhealthiness of their food, the company has added to its menu salads, fish, smoothies, and fruit.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 30th till August 20th – September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Crew Member: Crew position includes but is not limited to greeting customers, taking accurate food orders using a digital system, taking payment & giving accurate change, assembling food orders, assisting with cleaning duties, keeping items stocked. Working with hot stoves, hot oil, and sharp utensils. Must be willing to clean kitchen, dining and bathroom areas, collect and remove trash. Must be able to stand for long periods of time;
- All necessary training will be provided by your employer;
- The employer will provide your shirt & name tag. Please bring comfortable non-slip black shoes and black work pants;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation – Students can either walk, ride a bicycle or use public transportation;
|Работна позиција:||Crew member|
|Локација на работа:||Kansas City,MO|