Start Date: May 2019
Hours: 32 – 40 per week
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Program Duration: 12 months
Compensation: month 1 to 6 – $1,200 per month, month 7 to 12 – $1,650 per month
Host Company Description:
The host organization is an advisory company located in the Los Angeles area. It serves a variety of industries including financial and insurance firms, technology companies, healthcare sector, security and building systems, recreation, travel, environment, software, etc. by offering services such as decision support, business planning, consulting services, positioning/branding, brand development/strengthening, precision pricing.
The participant will handle assigned projects in the field of market research, business development, marketing communications and learn how to accomplish them on time. He/she will develop skills in planning, research, analyzing potential customers and market, branding, etc. The participant will gain skills in communication on a business level and will gain knowledge of how to promote product/services in order to increase their sale.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be enrolled in graduate/post graduate studies in business field OR a be recent graduates who begin program within 12 months of the graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold MBA or advanced business degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- FLUENT English is required (written and spoken)
- Only MBA applicants who have completed their studies will be considered
- Excellent telephone skills, self-motivated, enthusiastic about Business, able to multitask
|Работна позиција:||MBA Level Business|
|Плата:||$1200 per month|
|Локација на работа:||Los Angeles, CA|