Company Description and Location:
In Ocean City, Maryland’s only coastal community, the beach is the main attraction. Stroll the three-mile Boardwalk along the seafront while sampling salt water taffy and other old-fashioned treats. The summer season explodes with special concerts, beach bonfires, and kids’ activities. Nature enthusiasts will love nearby Assateague Island, home to deer and wild ponies. Once a tiny fishing village, it now spans 10 miles, but anglers still flock to the area waters; it’s known as the White Marlin Capital of the World.
A grab and go market and café which sells a variety of food and snacks, drinks, and last minute general store items.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 10th until September 10th – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Prep Cook – Prepare food, stock kitchen, assist in line, help keep kitchen clean/$11.00 per hour.
- Food Runner – Serve food to tables hot from the kitchen/ $3.63 per hour plus tips.
- Dishwasher – Wash pots, pans, and dishes keep back of the house clean/ $11.00 per hour
- Server – Greet customers, take orders, serve drinks, take payments and make change/ $3.63 per hour plus tips
- Training is provided;
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast paced environment. Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Neat in appearance, and a pleasant personality.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of $1800-$2100 for the season;
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Ocean City.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Ocean City, MD|