Company Description and Location:
The former St. Rosalia’s church in Sister Bay is now home to LURE, Door County’s newest casual fine dining destination. Featuring locally sourced fish, freshly caught sustainable seafood, prime meats and handcrafted cocktails, LURE has something for everyone’s taste. Dining options range from intimate booths to seating on our garden patio featuring a waterfall. Family friendly with a kids menu, and private dining available for groups of 20 or more. Housing is arranged by the employer with meals offered at a discounted rate. Housing is a short walk (less than one mile) away from the restaurant. Door County is an area where hundreds of J-1 students from around the world work. The nightlife is bustling with young people and the scenery is breathtaking.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32+h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 20tth until September 15th
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Busser, Dishwasher, Kitchen Asst.: Busser ($6.00 per hour plus tips): Assist servers with all food service, clear dirty tables & reset, help clean restaurant each night. Dishwasher ($10.00 per hour): clean, wash, & stock restaurant supplies, maintain clean work area. Wash pots & pans by hand in hot water, use dishwashing machine for glasses, dishes, & cutlery. Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and follow directions.
- Training will be paid at an hourly rate.
- Students should wear dark colored jeans with no holes, rips or tears. The employer will provide you with one black shirt and you can purchase more if you like. Must wear a clean and neat uniform to work every day.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer with a cost of $80 per week. $150 refundable deposit required;
- Transportation – Walk, Bicycle;
|Работна позиција:||Busser / Kitchen Assistant|
|Плата:||$6.00+tips / $10.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Sister Bay, WI|