Company Description and Location:
Kittery is a town in York County, Maine, United States. Home to the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard on Seavey’s Island, Kittery includes Badger’s Island, the seaside district of Kittery Point, and part of the Isles of Shoals. The town is a tourist destination known for its many outlet stores, near the ocean, lots of seafood restaurants and activities.
Lil’s Cafe was envisioned to be a neighborhood meeting place, a hub for locals and travelers alike to gather, eat amazing food, make lifelong friends, and return to again and again. The team who brought the vision together—a restauranteur, a tea expert, an event planner, three talented bakers, and a coffee nut—were determined to see it through. The opening of Lil’s Cafe was strategically planned in conjunction with other businesses in Wallingford Square. Lil’s Cafe is named for Lilian Mangos, a beloved cashier who worked the “in-window” at Bob’s Clam Hut in Kittery for many years.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 16th – 30th until September 15th
- Upper Intermediate English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Kitchen support: includes food preparation, cooking, dishwashing, cleaning, and other tasks assigned by the employer. Based on your performance, you may be assigned to one specific area. It’s important to stay flexible and willing to work ;
- Meals while working
- Training provided at an hourly rate;
- The employer will provide uniform at cost of $50. Students should have closed-toe, non-slip shoes and khaki pants.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing provided from the employer at a cost of $105 per week, housing refundable deposit at cost of $200 is required;
- Transportation – Students are in walking or biking distance to work.
|Работна позиција:||Kitchen support|
|Локација на работа:||Kittery, ME|