Start Date: 6 weeks from date of hire
Hours: avg. 32 per week
Location: Miami, FL
Program Duration: 12 months
Compensation: Food & Beverage positions – $7.93, Culinary positions – $10.00
Housing: 10 nights of free accommodation upon arrival at the property. Permanent Housing is the participant’s responsibility
Uniform: Provided. Black dress pants. Black work shoes. White button-down shirt
Host Company Description:
JW Marriott Marquis Miami infuses sophistication, design, art, fashion, and technology into a diverse landscape of business, meeting and pleasure travel pursuits. A new threshold of luxury, defined by the lifestyle of guests seeking privilege and pampering in today’s cutting edge plugged in society. The blend of sleek and modern design boasts 313 stunning guest rooms with state-of-the-art technology and luxurious bathrooms. Relax and unwind by our pool, indulge yourself in our Full-Service Spa or enjoy a unique culinary experience with James Beard award-winning Chef Daniel Boulud at DB Bistro Moderne.
This opportunity provides a unique opportunity for the culinary students and/or professionals to experience everything from a la carte dining to large banquet production, to upscale dining. Our Culinary internship assignment is a rotational experience and will include on-the-job experience within the kitchen and banquet services. The participant will receive an introduction to all kitchen areas; learn how to determine the amount of prep work necessary for an upcoming banquet, conference, and receive the introduction to restaurant business management.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be culinary, hospitality or restaurant management undergraduate student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a culinary, hospitality or restaurant management degree and have at least 1 year of work experience in a related field OR be a career professional of 5 or more years of experience
- Advanced English is required
- Willingness to receive training in all aspects of the department operations according to standards
- Willingness to learn other areas of hospitality management
|Работна позиција:||F&B, Culinary, Front Office|
|Локација на работа:||Miami, FL|