Company Description and Location:
Situated within South Carolina’s 60 miles of beautiful coastline, Myrtle Beach is one of the most popular east coast summer hotspots. During the summer months, its population of 26,000 explodes to more than 350,000! There’s more to Myrtle Beach than its beautiful sand and waves, perfect for swimming, tanning, and relaxation. From its delicious restaurants, famous nightclubs, and amazing shopping, to its fun-filled amusement parks, beautiful golf courses, and numerous recreation and sports facilities, Myrtle Beach is a popular destination.
The concept behind this restaurant chain is the belief that everyone deserves a place where they can escape from today’s complicated world and experience the uncomplicated goodness of classic Americana. Johnny Rockets has about 300 corporate and franchise-owned restaurants in 30 states and 16 countries, including 17 Six Flags amusement park locations and 11 Royal Caribbean cruise ships.
Weekly working hours: avg. 35+ (possible overtime)
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 30th till September 3rd – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Promoter, Entertainer: Dress in milkshake costume, pass out to-go menus, entertain the line at the door, take pictures with kids and other guests, dance outside and inside, take to-go orders. This is mainly an outside position; the costume is very hot and the weather is very hot and humid / $7.50
- Restaurant worker: In this position, you will be moved around into various positions within the restaurant. You will be paid accordingly to the position you work from day to day. Kitchen worker: duties include but are not limited to: learning menu, preparing food (cutting veggies, cooking/preparing hamburgers, other menu items), washing dishes, ice cream fountain, fryer station, cleaning / $8.00; Hosting: Duties include but are not limited to: learning menu, seating customers, singing, dancing, cleaning. You must learn and perform them while working / $6.55 + 1% tips;
- Training for the position of restaurant worker is paid at a regular rate. You may be required to dance and be taught dance routines as part of your training;
- Server: Duties include but are not limited to: learning menu, taking food & beverage orders, taking to go order for customers, serving customers, singing, dancing, cleaning, side work. You must complete training before you can become a server. One of the things that you are required to do will be to dance. You will be taught dance routines as part of your training. You must learn them and perform them while working. / $2.15 + tips;
- Training for servers is paid at a flat rate of $20.00 per day. You will not receive tips during this period (3-5 days);
- Meals included (50% while working only)
- Shirts are oxford style. Restaurant worker will be given the first set of your uniform. If you need to replace any part of your uniform, you must pay for each item. Wait staff must purchase the uniform at $20 from the first paycheck.
- Please bring tan pants or knee-length shorts, black, non-skid, close-toed shoes, white button up the front collared shirt, solid black belts and white socks are required;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation – Walking or riding a bike is the best for this location;
|Плата:||$2.15 + tips/$6.55 +1%tips/$8.00|
|Локација на работа:||Myrtle Beach, SC|