Company Description and Location:
Sevierville is a city in East Tennessee. To the south, Great Smoky Mountains National Park has forest trails and waterfalls. A statue of country singer Dolly Parton, a Sevierville native, is downtown by the 1896 beaux-arts–style courthouse. The Tennessee Museum of Aviation has vintage aircraft, including 2 rare P-47 Thunderbolts. To the east, the Forbidden Caverns are vast underground caves with calcite formations.
Joe’s Crab Shack is an American chain of beach-themed seafood casual dining restaurants. Founded in Houston, Texas, the restaurant now operates locations all across the United States of America.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until August 31st – September 15th
- Advanced English;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Host: Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary. Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions/$4.50+tips;
- Dishwashers ensure the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware. Busser cleans tables, taking plates, utensils, and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, make sure diners’ water glasses are full, and reset tables for the next service. Bussers might help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs. You will be switching between Busser and Dishwasher position based on the needs /$11.50;
- Cook: As one of the most important members of our team, the line cook helps to deliver the perfect Joe’s Crab Shack experience to our guests by preparing, seasoning, and cooking perfect food. The line cook is also responsible for cleaning and maintaining spotless kitchen areas/$12.00;
- Server: Duties include but are not limited to learning menu, taking food & beverage orders, taking to go orders for customers, serving customers, cleaning, cleaning bathrooms, doing side work, answering the phone. You must complete training before you can become a server. You must learn and perform them while working / $2.13 + tips;
- 50% off meals for employees;
- Training will be provided by the employer at a regular rate of pay;
- Uniform will be provided by the employer at no cost. Please bring slip resistant shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation – Walk, Bike or Bus.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Nashville, TN|