Company Description and Location:
Beautiful weather and amazing beaches! Concerned about red tide? There is no red tide on Volusia County beaches. Where you can relax and treat yourself or let the good times go full throttle. In Daytona Beach, you have a 500-foot sandy backdrop to unplug, unwind and reconnect with one another. Start your trip off at full speed. Or embrace the tranquility. Get hooked on a new adventure or kick back and savor the local flavor. You have the freedom to be yourself. With 23 miles of white-sand beaches, this is Wide. Open. Fun.
Joe’s Crab Shack offers beach-themed casual dining serving a variety of seafood and American cuisine. Busy fun restaurant, we are on the historic Pier of the world most famous beach, great weather.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until July 31st – September 2nd
- Advanced English;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Host/Hostess: Seats great guest at the door and presents clean menus to guests in a friendly, professional and quick manner.
- Servers: Make sure guests have an enjoyable dining experience by taking orders, serving food and drinks, and removing dinnerware from the table in a timely manner.
- Bussers: Clean tables, taking plates, utensils, and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, make sure diners’ water glasses are full, and reset tables for the next service. Bussers might help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs.
- Please bring slip-resistant shoes, dark blue jeans.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, leads will be given.
- Transportation – Walk, bike, public transportation.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Daytona Beach, FL|