Company Description and Location:
Isle of Palms is a top domestic tourist destination for Americans. With nearly 14 million visitors a year, 60 miles of warm & sandy beaches, an active nightlife, good restaurants, shopping, fishing, swimming, kayaking & more.
We offer high pay, work on the beach next to the Atlantic Ocean, 20 minutes from historic downtown Charleston, a leading tourist destination, and housing in a sought-after area.
Weekly working hours: avg. 40h
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 15tth till September 5th – 15th
- Upper-Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Beach Rental Attendant: Daily professional set up and take down chairs and umbrellas on the beach, including pulling heavy carts with beach chairs and umbrellas on it. Must be able to lift 50+ lbs, speak English, have high attention to details, follow state-regulated laws regarding the beach ecology.
- Uniform is provided by the employer. Please bring gym shorts, tennis shoes, hats, sunglasses, and sunscreens. ;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing provided by the employer at a cost of $100 per week. There will be refundable deposit upon arrival. ;
- Transportation – Walk, Bike;
|Работна позиција:||Beach Rental Attendant|
|Локација на работа:||Isle of Palms, SC|