Company Description and Location:
A quaint small resort town in upstate NY surrounded by lakes & natural beauty. A great place to meet Americans and enjoy the outdoors. Friendly staff, great location on St Lawrence River, fishing capital of NY.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 10th until September 6th – September 15th
- Upper intermediate English;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Server and Cocktail Server: Must have knowledge of our menu, wines, beers, liquor as well as Excellent communication skills. Take guest food and beverage orders. Serve and deliver food and beverage to guests. Provide strong customer service skills. Cash handling.
- Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant: Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant: position requires you to clean guests rooms, changing the linens, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning common areas, working in laundry to wash & fold the linens, stocking and organizing cleaning carts.
- Employee meal at discounted price;
- Paid training while on the job;
- Students must have non-slip, sturdy, black, closed-toe shoes, such as a plain black sneaker;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the sponsor, with a cost of $50 per week. No deposit required;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Server and Cocktail Server, Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant|
|Плата:||$7.50 + tips - $11.00 +tips|
|Локација на работа:||Clayton, NY|