Company Description and Location:
Towering mountains, sparkling glaciers, and amazing wildlife: savvy travelers know that Anchorage is the key to finding the best of Alaska, all in one place. From the serene waters of Cook Inlet to the exceptional natural wonders of the Chugach, Anchorage encompasses incredible adventures and metropolitan appeals that are larger than life. With 1,500 moose, incredible national parks nearby and 60 glaciers a short drive away, it’s a dream destination.
With its central location in midtown Anchorage, Hyatt House Anchorage doesn’t fall short on things to do. Whether the day’s itinerary consists of exploring the Last Frontier’s trails or enjoying the city’s entertainment and business districts, take comfort in knowing the accommodations of Hyatt House Anchorage await.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 15th – 30th
- Advanced English required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Dishwasher: This position operates the dishwashing machine to properly clean all dishes, glassware, flatware and all cooking utensils used in the kitchens, restaurants, and banquets. Re-stocks all supplies in the proper storage areas. General kitchen cleaning duties including the cleaning and mopping of kitchen floors, walk-ins, and freezers, as well as managing trash, bottle, and recycling removal;
- Room Attendant: This position provides cleaning services such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, washing walls, windows, and mirrors, etc. in designated areas of the hotel. When assigned to guestrooms, replaces linens, replenishes amenities and makes beds;
- Training provided;
- Shirts will be provided. Slip-resistant shoes. Participant must bring black pants, no jeans;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation: Public transportation, walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Room attendant / Dishwasher|
|Локација на работа:||Anchorage, AK|