Company Description and Location:
Green Bay is the home of the Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field, which has a unique history and is well known throughout the US as a devoted fan base for their football team. Bay Beach Amusement Park, Green Bay Botanical Gardens, Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame, the NEW Zoo, Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, downtown Green Bay Shopping center.
Of all hotels in the area, Hyatt Regency is the only one to claim the KI Convention Center as its adjoining neighbor. Experience comfortable luxury and Midwest hospitality in Wisconsin’s oldest city, home of the Packer’s history-rich Lambeau Field. Hyatt builds and sustains a culture where everyone is embraced and valued for who they are so they can be their best. This enables Hyatt to provide authentic hospitality that cares for and engages every guest and every colleague.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: May 20th – June 20th until September 7th – 15th
- Upper Intermediate English – Advanced English;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Event Servers: responsible for food and drink service at hotel banquet functions. They make sure function space is visually appealing and present the menu offering for the event; an events menu offering might be plated or served on a buffet. This may include linen and table setting, food station set-up, and beverage service. Other duties include general banquet preparation, room cleaning, and maintaining a sanitary environment;
- Housekeepers: Clean guest rooms, change linens, dust, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks, and mirror. Vacuum, wash bathroom floors on hands/knees, dust. Laundry: Fast paced position. Removing & sorting laundry, loading washers & dryers; folding & counting linen; placing linens. Houseman: Maintain public areas, lobby, meeting rooms, breakfast area, public restrooms, & grounds. Remove trash. Run errands for housekeepers and take requested items to guest rooms.No PHONES while working. Must have some customer service experience. Must be able to work weekends;
- Training will be paid at an hourly rate;
- Must purchase or bring professional black pants with no holes or tears and black, non-slip shoes. One shirt is provided to you by the hotel at no charge. Additional shirts may be purchased;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Wait Staff/Housekeeping|
|Локација на работа:||Green Bay, WI|