Company Description and Location:
Hyatt Hill Country is a multi-cultured employer who believes in providing an environment that does not discriminate but does provide equal opportunity. We provide a clean, pleasant and safe work environment. Our culture is underscored by empathy. We care for people so they can be their best. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. This 4-star resort is located in San Antonio, Hill Country and is 6.5 miles from San Antonio Aquarium and 7.2 miles from Ingram Park Mall. Beautiful, high-end resort about 17 miles from downtown San Antonio. San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas with a rich colonial heritage.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 15th until August 20th – September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must be 21 years or older and must have server experience.
- Server, Food & Beverage: You will be working in a high-end restaurant at the hotel that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Duties include taking orders, serving guests food and drinks, maintaining excellent customer service throughout the meal (checking drinks, clearing plates), lifting heavy trays and full containers of dirty dishes, carrying to the kitchen, stocking waitress station. Could be cross-trained in other areas to assist as needed to obtain your hours./$2.75 per hour
- Room Attendant: Duties will include, but not limited to: cleaning rooms and common areas, including bathrooms, toilets, and showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming and emptying trash, etc. Very physically demanding, to have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. /$10.25 per hour
- Food Runner, Food Server Assistant: You will be working in a high-end restaurant at the hotel that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Duties include assisting the Food Server in serving the guests. You will be serving guests food and drinks, maintaining excellent customer service throughout the meal (checking drinks, clearing plates), lifting heavy trays and full containers of dirty dishes, carrying to the kitchen, stocking waitress station./ $8.50 per hour
- Meals are $1.50 during your shift.
- Paid hourly training;
- The employer will provide a uniform (pants, shirt, apron, and name tag). You MUST return your uniform in order to receive your final paycheck.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own.
- Transportation – by walking or public transportation.
|Работна позиција:||Server, Food & Beverage /Room Attendant/ Food Runner, Food Server Assistant|
|Локација на работа:||San Antonio, TX|