Company Description and Location:
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is an American multinational owner, operator, and franchiser of hotels, resorts, and vacation properties. Walk the Freedom Trail the first time you visit Boston and you’ll quickly get a sense of this coastal city’s revolutionary spirit and history. But make sure you also explore some of Boston’s fine museums (try the Isabella Stewart Gardner, featuring masterpieces displayed in their collector’s mansion) and old neighborhoods (like the North End, Boston’s Little Italy). You can’t claim to have experienced real Boston culture, though, until you’ve watched a Red Sox game from the bleachers.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 25th until September 10th – 15th
- Intermediate English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeper: The housekeeper will be required to lift, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and stand for the duration of their shift. Responsibilities include; cleaning guest rooms and hotel areas to company standards with attention to detail, faced paced, a positive attitude, and having a friendly demeanor when interacting with hotel guests. A high level of service is necessary for accordance with Hyatt standards. Must be able to move continuously during work hours and able to lift or carry 25-30 pounds (13 kg). Your schedule needs to stay flexible. Important: Your work location may change to either Downtown, Harborside or Cambridge locations based on hotel needs;
- Meals provided for breakfast and lunch on days you work.
- Paid hourly training;
- The employer will provide a uniform. Students are required to wear black sneakers;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own. There is an option for housing at a cost of $135 per week, and $300 refundable deposit on arrival;
- Transportation – Train and Bus in proximity;
|Плата:||$11.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Cambridge, Boston - MA|