Company Description and Location:
The Williamsburg Sampler Bed and Breakfast Inn is one of the finest 18th Century plantation style colonial inns. Located in the Williamsburg’s Architectural Corridor Protection District, this bed and breakfast was built in the year of the bicentennial (1976) & captures the early American spirit of historic Colonial Virginia. This is one of the most popular destinations for visitors and residents alike. It’s the world’s largest living history museum – a restored 18th century British outpost in the New World.
Williamsburg, a city in the U.S. state of Virginia, was capital of the Virginia Colony from 1699 to 1780 and played a significant role in the American Revolution.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 25th until August 31nd – September 30th
- Upper intermediate English Level;
- Housekeeper: Clean hotel rooms after guests have checked out, as well as stay overs. This includes cleaning bathrooms, toilets and showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming and emptying trash, etc. Very physically demanding./ $8.50 per hour
- Training is provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer.
- Type of housing: hotel ($50 per week)
- Transportation: (by walking or public transportation)
|Локација на работа:||Williamsburg, VA|