Company Description and Location:
Learn good work ethic, work for one of the largest Hilton in the world, we are in a tropical setting, the hotel provides a unique experience for employees and guests. Learn the Hawaiian culture and diverse multicultural experience that mixes Hawaiian and far east.
Hilton Waikoloa Village is a spectacular resort located on the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii, the Big Island. Visit their website to see and learn more of what they offer their guests.There is a live volcano on the island as well as towns of Kona and Hilo. Lots to see and do during your time here.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 30th until September 4th
- Advanced English required;
- Housekeeper: Clean rooms/suites, make beds, clean bathrooms, dust, vacuum and wash windows/tracks. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/35kg cart all day. Strip/replace dirty linens/towels and remove/replace used amenities. Reports rooms as clean and available. Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain the room in compliance with hotel standards. Check the maid cart for supplies, stock as needed. Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgment and respond to special requests by guests. Clean balconies, if applicable. Drug test required prior to starting;
- Cook: Cook and prepare food items according to recipes and quality standards; prepare food items for cooking; stock food items as needed; clean and maintain kitchen and food prep equipment; maintain proper sanitation controls of products; prepare sauces, vegetables, meat, fish, and poultry items properly. You must be able to stand for your entire shift and be able to lift up to 50lb/35kg.
- Drug test required prior to starting;
- Additional hours may be available in food service if TB test is taken. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit. Must not be sensitive to any kind of chemicals or lotions or have physical limitations that would keep you from doing your job. Must be dependable, hardworking, friendly and very trustworthy and honest. May be required to work overtime;
- Tips is possible;
- One free meal per working day. Extra meal tickets may be purchased for $10 per meal;
- The second job is very difficult to find due to the remote location. Any other position must in no way conflict with your primary job;
- Uniform is provided;
- You must bring white non-slip, closed-toed athletic shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided at cost of $567.08 per month;
- A housing deposit of $500 upon arrival;
- Housing cost is deducted from a paycheck;
- The cost for each room is $1000.00+tax. The employer will assign 2 occupants (same gender) per room;
- Housing is room in the hotel. Students live on site;
|Работна позиција:||Housekeeping, Room Attendant|
|Плата:||$15.18 - $17.33|
|Локација на работа:||WAIKOLOA,HI|