Company Description and Location:
Very busy hotel, plenty of hours, and ability to learn different areas of F&B. Many attractions, professional sports, amusement parks, and 1.5 hours from Orlando Florida. Located on one of the top beaches in the USA. Clearwater is a city in Florida’s Tampa Bay area known for sunny weather and gulf coast beaches. Clearwater Beach, on a barrier island, is a 3-mile stretch of white sand backed by hotels and restaurants.
Weekly working hours: avg. 40h
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 15tth till September 5th – 15th
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Food Runner, Busser, Server: Running food to our 4 restaurants that are beach-side for lunch and dinner. Bussing tables and running buffet food during breakfast. Running food and bussing tables at The Spotted Donkey Mexican Cantina.
- Room Attendant: Clean rooms & suites as assigned, which includes: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming & washing windows & tracks. Reports room as clean and available. Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with hotel standards. Strip dirty linens & towels and remove used amenities from room or suite. Check maid cart for supplies, stock as needed. Greet guests immediately with friendly and sincere acknowledgment. Replenish linen and guest amenities. Clean balconies, if applicable. Respond to special requests by guests (such as providing extra amenities or service time requests).
- On-site training. Paid.
- Students must bring black shoes and belt. No excessive jewelry or hair styles;
Housing and Transportation:
- Must arrange own housing, leads will be given, here is a housing with cost of $400 per month-this is an option, it’s not mandatory;
- Transportation – Walk, Bicycle;
|Работна позиција:||Server, Busser, Food Runner|
|Плата:||$8.00 - $10.00 +tips|
|Локација на работа:||Clearwater, FL|