Company Description and Location:
Atlantic City is an exciting beach town on the Jersey Shore. Stroll along the famous boardwalk with its numerous amusements and eateries or visit the historic, Absecon Lighthouse, New Jersey’s tallest lighthouse. Beach and water-based activities including parasailing, charter fishing, and tall ship cruises. 8 casinos and premier nightclubs, featuring DJs like Tiesto. Close proximity to New York, Philadelphia, & Washington DC.
Here at Hard Rock, we are always pushing the envelope to bring a fresh approach to our service, attitude, and actions. We are seeking like-minded ‘Rock Stars’ who are interested in a summer position in a fast-paced hotel with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City. If you are ready for an exciting opportunity working in a creative environment where you can bring your authentic self to work, we want to connect with you.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 24th until September 3rd – September 23th
- Upper Intermediate English required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Guest Room Attendant: Duties include making beds, vacuuming, emptying trash, wiping surfaces. You will clean the bathrooms; scrubbing basins, bathtubs, showers, doors, toilets, and floors. Replenish ashtrays, soaps, and tissues. Report rooms in need of repair. Report status of rooms clean/unclean, vacant/occupied. Willingness to be exposed to environmental factors such as noise, dust and cigarette smoke.
- Steward: Duties include washing, scrubbing or polishing utensils such as pots, pans, trays, silverware, and plates. Sweeping and mopping kitchen floors and disposing of garbage. Cleaning and sanitizing all bars, kitchens, including but not limited to ovens, coolers, freezers and deep fryers. Removes, cleans, and sanitizes kitchen floor mats and ensures proper placement. Performs other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Participants will receive one free meal per shift.
- The training paid at the hourly rate. Students may be trained in several different positions. Training may take up to two weeks. Students may not receive full hours until the training period is complete.
- Participants will be issued uniforms. Participants will need to purchase black, non-skid, close-toed shoes. You must have skid-resistant shoes to work. Your employer will provide the full uniform.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own with an approximate cost of $95-$100 per week. Refundable security deposit may be required.
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Resort worker|
|Локација на работа:||Atlantic City, NJ|