Company Description and Location:
In Ocean City, Maryland’s only coastal community, the beach is the main attraction. Stroll the three-mile Boardwalk along the seafront while sampling salt water taffy and other old-fashioned treats. The summer season explodes with special concerts, beach bonfires, and kids’ activities. Nature enthusiasts will love nearby Assateague Island, home to deer and wild ponies. Once a tiny fishing village, it now spans 10 miles, but anglers still flock to the area waters; it’s known as the White Marlin Capital of the World.
Hampton Inn offers hotel and suite accommodations in Ocean City.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 20th until September 10th – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeper – clean and sanitize guest rooms including bathrooms.
- Houseman – perform various jobs and duties around hotel.
- Breakfast Attendant – Set up buffet, monitor, restock, and clean up.
- Laundry Attendant – Wash, dry, and fold linens. Assist housekeepers with cleaning
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walk, bend and lift.
- Must be able to work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to perform a variety of tasks.
- Training is provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of $1900-$2100 for the season;
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Ocean City.
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Локација на работа:||Ocean City, MD|