Company Description and Location:
Five centuries ago, San Juan was an impenetrable fortified city. Today, it is the capital of Puerto Rico and one of the top destinations in the Caribbean…welcoming travelers from all over the world. In a short 3 hour flight from major U.S. cities, with no passport required, you can experience one of the most culturally rich places in the world with the added allures of a tropical Caribbean island. Prepare to be captivated by the natural enchantment of Puerto Rico, its vibrant culture, and old-world elegance. San Juan is one of the most unique and accessible places to travel under the U.S. Flag and far from an ordinary Caribbean destination.
Gul Plaza is a souvenir shop and a stable, reliable place to work with a friendly staff.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st -30h until September 10th – 30th
- Advanced English required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Sales Associate: For this position, you must be interested in multi-tasking and doing all the jobs as well as learning the business. You will be selling themed merchandise, souvenirs, & gifts. May also be using the cash register at times, stocking merchandise, and general cleaning. You will also be a greeter and visit other locations in hotels. You may also be dressed as a character at times. Must be friendly and outgoing, able to converse easily in English. Will be standing all your shift and walking around;
- Training will be provided;
- The employer will provide 3 uniform shirts. Shorts/pants must be professional and plain black sneakers or closed in shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing arranged by the employer free of charge;
- Transportation: Walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Sales Associate|
|Локација на работа:||San Juan, PR|