Company Description and Location:
Small town/village community in the White Mountains. There is a lot of outdoor activities, restaurants, shopping and tourism in the area. Bartlett is a town in Carroll County, New Hampshire, United States. Bartlett includes the unincorporated community of Glen as well as portions of the communities of Kearsarge and Intervale which the town shares with the neighboring town of Conway. It is set in the White Mountains and is surrounded by the White Mountain National Forest. It is home to the Attitash Mountain Resort and the Story Land theme park. There is a lot of outdoor activities, restaurants, shopping and tourism in the area. Bartlett is a town in Carroll County, New Hampshire, United States.
The work site is located in the heart of New Hampshire’s White Mountains. The Attitash slopeside hotel offers spacious rooms and suites for a quick weekend escape in New England or extended vacations in any season. As the only Ski-in / Ski-out hotel at Attitash, get to the slopes in minutes and experience 68 trails and 11 lifts across two big, connected mountains (Attitash & Bear Peak). The Mt. Washington Valley offers endless outdoor fun in New Hampshire any time of year like skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, tubing, hiking, biking, golfing, soaring through the peaks on a zipline tour and so much more.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 25th until September 10th – 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- In this position, students will work either as Room Attendants or Housemen. Positions will be assigned to students shortly after arrival base on the employer’s needs. Students will lift, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and stand for the duration of their shift. Students assigned to a given position may not be required to perform all the responsibilities listed above on one given day, but must be flexible and willing to do any and all items listed above.
- Training provided at a regular rate. (In training period, you may work less than 32 hrs/ week.);
- The employer will provide a uniform. Please bring black rubber-soled shoes or black sneakers. Khaki or black pants must also be worn;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer at a cost of $100 per week. Deposit required at a cost of $200 due at arrival – refundable;
- Transportation – Housing is located within walking or biking distance from the work place;
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Локација на работа:||Bartlett, NH|