Company Description and Location:
Reno is a city in the U.S. state of Nevada by the Sierra Nevadas and Lake Tahoe. Dubbed “The Biggest Little City in the World,” it’s known for its casinos and its proximity to many ski resorts. Downtown’s National Automobile Museum showcases more than 200 vintage cars. The MidTown District is lined with shops and restaurants. North of downtown, Animal Ark is a sanctuary for rescued bears, cheetahs, and other wildlife. Reno is just 35 miles (56 km) from Lake Tahoe, which boasts an array of year-round activities – including hiking, camping, fishing, and water sports in summer.
At the center of all Reno has to offer, Grand Sierra Resort and Casino provides the most accommodations of any casino hotels in Reno. With more than 1,900 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, access to an 80,000-square-foot casino, a large selection of restaurants, cafés, bars, and lounges, and more than 200,000 square feet of meeting space, our Reno hotel and resort provides an inclusive, never-have-to-leave experience for discerning casino players and vacationers.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 15th – 30th
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Guest Room Attendant: Clean, restock and maintain orderliness and maintenance of guest rooms. Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, curtain liner, chrome, and floor surfaces. Strip and/or check bed linen and remake bed(s). Vacuum entire room and dust all furniture. Empty trash, ashtrays and remove all garbage and debris. Clean bars and refrigerators if present. Remove all soiled linen and terry. Replenish amenities, hangers, tumblers, linens, terry, paper, and printed supplies / $12.50
- Front Desk: Register guests by inputting information into the computer and assigning them rooms. Settle and check out guest’s accounts by inputting method of payment into the computer and releasing room. Maintain excellent guest service/employee relations through effective communication and by following company guidelines. Handle all guest concerns in a professional and tactful manner. Answer calls and process requests from guests. Make, return and follow-up on calls to maintain proper communications with guests, departmental staff and management staff. Assist guests with faxes, telephone calls, mail, packages, directions, and all other basic inquiries. Assist guests with questions or problems they may have regarding their room or account in person, or on the telephone. Post and balance room charges to guest’s accounts in order to keep these accounts current and correct at all times. Research and correct disputed room charges by use of various reports and master accounts to correct any improper postings to guest’s accounts / $12.00
- Host: Duties include greet and seat guests in a courteous and proficient manner, restocking host station, take guest reservations over the phone and in person. Must have a great team attitude, and be a dependable, hard working, friendly and very trustworthy and honest individual / $10.50
- Food Runner: Assist food servers in setting up room service carts/trays and complete assigned side work. Remove trays/carts from hotel halls, rooms and elsewhere – return to the Room Service department and breakdown properly. Clear dishes and table debris and wipe down tables. Polish silverware, glasswareSweep floors, wipe counters and empty trash. Keep side stations clean. Re-stock side stations. Also includes sweep floors, wipe/maintain/stock stations and empty trash as well as additional tasks assigned by management. / $10.75
- Busser: Supporting the Food Server in serving guests in a warm, accommodating and professional manner ensuring total guest satisfaction. Bussing and setting tables, assisting servers with orders. Cleaning kitchen and floors and emptying trash. Assisting food servers in setting up and delivering customer orders. Clearing dishes and table debris, and wipe down tables. Setting up station, water, ice, napkins, etc. Sweeping floors, wiping/maintaining/stocking stations and emptying trash. Polishing silverware and glassware / $8.25 + tips
- Bell Dispatcher: Answering incoming guest phone calls for luggage delivery, luggage pick up, limited Concierge duties. Provide answers to a variety of questions from hotel guests. Facilitate luggage assistance to the Front Services Staff for hotel/convention guests. Assist requests by hotel guests and/or front desk personnel. Ability to work with interruptions and to perform multiple tasks while remaining collected in high pressure situations. Ability to deal with customers and team members in a tactful and respectful manner. Assign VIP transportation duties to the Front Services Staff and Limousine Drivers. Assist guest with checking luggage and retrieving checked luggage (only) at the Bell Desk / $10.00
- Bar Helper: Knowledge and adherence of all GSR and departmental policies and procedures ensuring the highest levels of customer service. Communicate with guests professionally, answering questions and offering assistance when possible. Know all hotel amenities, services, and outlets; making recommendations to fit guest needs. Possess a strong attention to detail maintaining the cleanliness of the bars, pool, and surrounding areas / $8.25 +tips
- Paid training period;
- The company will provide the uniform. Please bring black pants and black non-slip tennis shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation: Walk, bike or bus.
|Работна позиција:||Resort worker|
|Плата:||$8.25 - $12.50|
|Локација на работа:||Reno, Nevada|