Company Description and Location:
Pigeon Forge is a mountain resort city in Sevier County, Tennessee, in the southeastern United States. The scenic Great Smoky Mountains, friendly people, down-home hospitality and dining, patriotism, and a nostalgic air of yesteryear’s simpler times and family values truly make Pigeon Forge, TN the “All American Get-Away” for over 60 percent of the U.S. population within a day’s drive.There are so many things to do in Pigeon Forge, including some of the best attractions in the entire Smoky Mountain area. Today, Pigeon Forge is a major tourist destination, and while we take care of more than 10 million people who visit each year, our residents are still our top priority. In addition to our Smoky Mountain scenery, Pigeon Forge has plenty of parks and recreational areas, an outstanding community center, and public library.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 15th until – September 15th
- Advanced English required;
- Server: The main responsibility of the Server is “Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable.” Fulfilling the Golden Corral mission statement requires a positive attitude and ongoing professionalism. Hospitality is the most important part of the Server’s responsibilities. The keys to success for a Server include a clean, neat appearance, positive attitude, and courtesy. Ensures guest satisfaction and promotes return visits by following the Eight Steps of Service. · Practices positive public relations through ensuring our restaurant is welcoming and an inclusive environment for all guests;
- Utility Person: The Utility Person is responsible for many duties that have a great impact on the guests’ dining experience. Guests consistently rate cleanliness as the most important factor in deciding whether to return to a restaurant, so each Utility Person must acquire the skill, knowledge, and ability to execute the job with excellence. The Utility Person is responsible for general cleanliness inside and outside the restaurant. Dishwashing is an integral part of this position. ;
- Final Job Duties will only be assigned upon arrival ;
- Overtime might be available, not guaranteed;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is $300 per week divided between 1-4 tenants. (1 tenant = $300/week, 4 tenants = $75/week per person);
- Transportation: Bike or walking.Other options are available at cost;
- This job placement has an additional of $55 added to the placement fee due to the field expenses. The fee includes arrival pick-up, SSN assistance, and on-site cultural activities during the program.
|Работна позиција:||Server, Utility Person|
|Локација на работа:||Pigeon Forge, TN|