Company Description and Location:
Ghirardelli is an awesome employer. You will have an opportunity to meet people from all over the U.S. and the world. You will have the opportunity to see amazing oceans, and visit numerous museums, art centers, zoos, and cultural institutions, see the amazing neighborhoods that make up Orlando, enjoy the famous 4th of July fireworks, Walt Disney World, the possibilities are endless!
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – September 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Chocolatier – MUST be friendly, great attitude, and excellent customer service skills. Must be able and willing to perform ALL duties, including standing up to 8 hours, scooping ice cream, preparing food and drinks, greeting, operating cash register, cleaning, taking out trash several times daily, sorting recyclable trash from garbage (dirty job, but can wear gloves), mopping floor, bussing tables, stocking merchandise, lifting heavy cases 10-30lbs/4-13kg and unloading trucks.
- Training will be provided;
- Drug test required;
- Student must bring a few button-down short or long sleeved white shirts.
Housing and Transportation:
- Must arrange own housing, leads will be given. Housing costs around $400;
- Transportation – Students can use the public transportation or bike to and from work;
|Плата:||$10.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Lake Buena Vista, FL|