Company Description and Location:
Ghirardelli is an awesome employer. Located in downtown Chicago, IL, you will be in walking distance to shopping, entertainment, Lake Michigan, and Chicago Cubs and White Sox professional baseball games. You have the opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, and provide customers with world-class chocolate and Ice cream! There are many local museums, the world class Shedd Aquarium, shopping, Lake Michigan and White Sox baseball games at Wrigley field! Ride the ferris wheel at Navy Pier, or take in a show at The Chicago Theater. Chicago is a very large cultural hub, with plenty to see and do!
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th from June 15th – September 3rd until September 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Chocolateer – MUST be friendly, great attitude, and excellent customer service skills. Must be able and willing to perform ALL duties, including standing up to 8 hours, scooping ice cream, preparing food and drinks, greeting, operating cash register, cleaning, taking out trash several times daily, sorting recyclable trash from garbage (dirty job, but can wear gloves), mopping floor, bussing tables, stocking merchandise, lifting heavy cases 10-30lbs/4-13kg and unloading trucks.
- Training will be provided;
- Drug test required;
- Student must bring a few button-down short or long sleeved white shirts.
Housing and Transportation:
- Must arrange own housing, leads will be given. Housing costs around $400 -$500;
- Transportation – Students can use the public transportation or bike to and from work;
|Плата:||$12.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Chicago, IL|