Start Date: May 2019
Hours: avg. 32 per week
Location: Vail, CO
Program Duration: 11 months
Compensation: Food & Beverage positions – $8.40+tips, Culinary positions – $11.00
Housing: on-site, $500 per month with $300 deposit
Uniform: Provided. Laundered Onsite. Free of charge. You will need to provide shoes and belt and must be black, polishable shoes, free of logos. V-Neck undershirt is appropriate for as long as it does not show.
Host Company Description:
Colorado’s legendary Vail Mountain rises above our year-round alpine Resort in the heart of Vail. Explore the back bowls with customized gear from our Ski Concierge, recharge in our award-winning Spa – and cap off your days with an al-fresco swim under the stars.
This opportunity provides a unique opportunity for the culinary students and/or professionals to experience everything from a la carte dining to large banquet production, to upscale dining. Our Culinary internship assignment is a rotational experience and will include on-the-job experience within the kitchen and banquet services. The participant will receive an introduction to all kitchen areas; learn how to determine the amount of prep work necessary for an upcoming banquet, conference, and receive the introduction to restaurant business management.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be culinary, hospitality or restaurant management undergraduate student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a culinary, hospitality or restaurant management degree and have at least 1 year of work experience in a related field OR be a career professional of 5 or more years of experience
- Advanced English is required
- Willingness to receive training in all aspects of the department operations according to standards
- Willingness to learn other areas of hospitality management
|Работна позиција:||F&B, Culinary|
|Локација на работа:||Vail, CO|