Company Description and Location:
Niagara Falls is a city on the Niagara River, in New York State. It’s known for the vast Niagara Falls, which straddle the Canadian border. In Niagara Falls State Park, the Observation Tower, at Prospect Point, juts out over Niagara Gorge for a view of all 3 waterfalls. Trails from the Niagara Gorge Discovery Center lead to other viewpoints. The Aquarium of Niagara is home to Humboldt penguins, seals, and sea lions.
Four Points Niagara Falls Fallsview is located in the Fallsview district of Niagara Falls, Canada. Our Niagara Falls hotel is on Fallsview Boulevard and connected by an indoor glass walkway to the Fallsview Casino. Our guest rooms feature either a city or falls view, perfect for watching fireworks at night.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 10th – June 20th until September 10th – September 15th
- Advanced English required;
- Housekeeping – Cleaning guest rooms to include changing linens, making the beds, cleaning the bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming;
- Houseman – Taking out garbage, vacuuming guestroom hallways, delivering any special requests to guests. Stocking and delivering linens and supplies to room attendants
- Tips are available;
- Paid training on the job;
- Employer will provide uniform, please bring black pants – not jeans – and comfortable shoes such as sneakers that are plain black or white;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at a cost of $250.00 per month;
- There is a housing deposit at cost of $200 that is due with first month’s rent on move-in and there is a fee of $50 that is non-refundable;
- Transportation – walk, bike, bus;
|Локација на работа:||Niagara Falls, NY|