Situated within South Carolina’s 60 miles of beautiful coastline, Myrtle Beach is one of the most popular east coast summer hotspots. During the summer months, its population of 26,000 explodes to more than 350,000! There’s more to Myrtle Beach than its beautiful sand and waves, perfect for swimming, tanning, and relaxation. From its delicious restaurants, famous nightclubs, and amazing shopping, to its fun-filled amusement parks, beautiful golf courses, and numerous recreation and sports facilities, Myrtle Beach is a popular destination.
Located on Ocean Boulevard, in the heart of Myrtle Beach, S.C., Family Kingdom Amusement Park has been entertaining families for more than 45 years. Family Kingdom is a 13-acre amusement park with 37 rides. It provides the complete amusement park experience with thrill rides, kiddie rides, attractions for all ages, free entertainment, midway games, and traditional park temptations such as funnel cakes, cotton candy, and corn dogs.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – 18th until September 1st
- Advanced English required;
- Lifeguard: Constantly monitor guests in run outs, pools and lazy rivers. Participants will be standing and walking for long periods of time, be in the hot sun and rain unless there is lighting. Must be able to swim 50 yards any stroke but backstroke, swim a distance of 10 feet under water and retrieve a 10-pound brick from a depth of 4 feet. Must be able to exit from a pool/ attraction at any point without the use of a ladder, steps or a zero depth exit.
- Meals are available at a discounted rate of 4.50.
- Uniform is required at cost of $75
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided at cost of $100 per week per student;
- Transportation: walk or bike;
|Локација на работа:||Myrtle Beach, SC|