Company Description and Location:
Port Aransas is the only established town on Mustang Island and inhabits 8 miles of the 18-mile long barrier island. Is the premier vacation destination for beach, sun and family fun! Our tranquil, tropical community boasts miles of natural beaches, gentle gulf breezes and just-right weather making our island a perfect, peaceful getaway. Scattered about are several small islands that contribute to our reputation for great fishing, shelling, birding and nature adventures.
The store was originally established in 1967. The business is locally owned and operated. The Family Center joined the IGA FAMILY as a charter member in 1985. During the many years of operation, it has been the policy of this company to reinvest in the business, with an emphasis on trying to constantly improve with the times. We have attempted to develop a reputation for being among the first to try new concepts; many of these concepts have become a customer expectation much later. It is our policy to hire only the best-qualified associates dedicated to excellent customer service. We will offer only the best quality products at the best possible price. We carry around 30,000 items in the store and are always willing to try to find that “unusual” item that you may not find in other larger stores.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h +
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 10th until September 3rd – 16th
- Advanced English is required;
- Cashiers: You will be trained and receive T.A.B.C. certification before you start working on your own. You will work as a cashier, operating cash registers, handling American currency, waiting on customers and working with the public. There is a possibility you might help out in the deli or bakery, washing dishes, stocking, and anything else that needs to be done;
- Training will be provided by the employer;
- The employer will provide apron and name tag at cost of $10, please bring pants or long shorts (covering the knee), no particular color required. You can wear a nice t-shirt, polo shirt, or similar – again no specific color required. Must be presentable. Shoes must be comfortable, closed-toed athletic shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing provided by the employer for free;
- Housing refundable deposit is required upon arrival at cost of $150;
- Transportation – walk;
|Локација на работа:||Port Aransas, TX|