Company Description and Location:
Fairmont Orchid is set on the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii, the Big Island. The Island of Hawaii is the largest island in the Hawaiian chain, with an area twice as big as all the other Hawaiian Islands combined, and is consequently known as “The Big Island.” It is as diverse as it is large, with astonishingly unique natural wonders. Students will have access to the beach at the resort as well.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 15th / September 1st – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Steward: Sort/stack dishes; load/unload the dishwasher. Sort/stack/store all cleaned items in an organized & safe manner. Ensure all broken/chipped items are removed from circulation & inventoried. Ensure all floors are dry & clean at all times. Must be able to remain calm. Must lift up to 30 lbs (14 kg), as well as bend, kneel & stand for entire shift & be quick on your feet.
- You will need to pass your drug test before you can begin working;
- Training will be provided
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch & dinner in the employee cafeteria while on shift;
- Employer provides a working shirt. You will wear a pair of all black, non-slip, closed toed shoes. Regular tennis/running shoes are not acceptable in the kitchen. You must bring a pair of black pants and a pair of khaki pants in case of a department change;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided at cost of $500 per month;
- There is a housing deposit of $350 that will be deducted from a paycheck;
- Transportation –Walking;
|Локација на работа:||Kamuela, HI|