Company Description and Location:
Rochester is a city on Lake Ontario, in New York State. Old industrial buildings cluster near the Genesee River’s High Falls. A vast collection of toys and dolls forms the core of the Strong National Museum of Play. The George Eastman Museum, on the early-1900s estate of the Kodak founder, has photography exhibits, film archives, and gardens. Rochester Museum & Science Center has hands-on displays and a planetarium.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 10th until September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Room Attendants – cleaning and sanitizing guest rooms per by vacuuming, dusting, changing linens, and sanitizing bathrooms, Laundry and other duties as needed;
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stand for up to 8 hours, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to read and understand safety signs and rules.
- Training is provided by the employer;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of approximately $100 per week ($300 refundable deposit). Housing is located in a furnished home in Rochester, NY and will be shared by other J-1 students. You will be placed with a host family. There will be a shared kitchen and living room. There will be 2-3 people per bedroom;
- Transportation: Walk, Bike, Public Transportation;
|Локација на работа:||Rochester, NY|