Company Description and Location:
Plattsburgh is a city in and the seat of Clinton County, New York, United States. The population was 19,989 at the 2010 census. The population of the unincorporated areas within the Town of Plattsburgh was 11,870 as of the 2010 census, making the population for the immediate Plattsburgh region 31,859.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 8th until September 8th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeper – cleaning guest rooms and public areas of the hotel by vacuuming, dusting, changing linens, sanitizing bathrooms, and laundering linens;
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stand for up to 8 hours, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to read and understand safety signs and rules.
- Bonus – $150.00 paid provided student works until their approved working dates as determined on your DS 2019.
- Training is provided by the employer;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of approximately $330 per month ($200 refundable deposit plus a $60.00 application fee). Housing is -Located in an efficiency apartment in Plattsburgh. There will be 2 students in each room;
- Transportation: Walk, Bike, Public Transportation;
|Локација на работа:||Plattsburgh, NY|