Company Description and Location:
Dunkin’ Donuts is the world’s leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers each and every day. True to the name, they offer 50+ varieties of donuts but also can be enjoyed dozens of premium beverages, bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods. Job positions are offered at three places: Moultonboro, Meredith, and Belmont in New Hampshire.
Weekly working hours: avg. 35h – 40h per week (possible overtime)
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 10th till September 4th – 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Position requires serving coffee, making sandwiches, preparing food, cleaning restaurant, taking orders, ringing up food and cashiering. Clean when slow. Must be able to communicate with customers and make the change. Your work location may be changed depending on the store needs.
- Meals provided;
- Training provided at a regular rate;
- Uniform cost varies. The employer will provide company hat, apron, and name badge;
- Students should have non-slip shoes. You will also need to bring blue jeans and a white polo style shirt with a short sleeved shirt. Shirts must be white solid white, have a collar, turtleneck or mock turtleneck, can be button up or pullover, cannot be open more than 3 inches below base of neckline or see-through.;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at cost of $125 per week. (Refundable deposit of $100 – $250is required);
- Transportation – Students can walk or ride a bike to and from work.
|Работна позиција:||Counter Person|
|Плата:||$9.00 per hour + possible tips|
|Локација на работа:||Moultonboro, Meredith, Belmont - NH|