Company Description and Location: Dunkin’ Donuts is an American global doughnut company and coffeehouse chain. The New Hampshire lakes region offers a wide variety of cultural activities including swimming, hiking, local concerts and unique lakeside towns. Open job positions in Gilford, Laconia, Tamworth, and Alton.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 20th till September 7th – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- An entry-level job, the position of team member assumes several job duties. Your primary responsibilities include operating cash registers, greeting customers, taking food and drink orders, and completing transactions. Dunkin’ Donuts cashiers also regularly clean workstations, brew and grind coffee, restock cups and food items, assist bakers and help clean the restaurant by sweeping, mopping, removing trash and cleaning bathrooms. Cashiers work on foot for long periods of time. Applicants should possess excellent verbal communication skills and mathematics skills. May be relocated to a different nearby location based on arrival date;
- Training provided at a regular rate;
- Uniform cost varies. The employer will provide company hat, apron, and name badge;
- Students should have non-slip shoes. You will also need to bring blue jeans and a white polo style shirt with a short sleeved shirt. Shirts must be white solid white, have a collar, turtleneck or mock turtleneck, can be button up or pullover, cannot be open more than 3 inches below base of neckline or see-through.;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at cost of $115 per week. (Refundable deposit of $115 is required);
- Transportation – Students are in walking or biking distance to work.
|Работна позиција:||Team Member|
|Локација на работа:||Lakes Region, NH|