Company Description and Location: Eliot, Maine is ideally situated on the mighty Piscataqua River, which forms the Maine-New Hampshire boundary, just minutes from Portsmouth’s historic downtown. Eliot is surrounded by Maine’s southernmost town, Kittery, the quickly growing town of South Berwick, and the stunningly diverse town of York. Great Hampton location. Busy donut shop.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 20th until September 15th – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Customer service, serving and preparing coffee beverages, making sandwiches, prepping food, taking orders, ringing up food and cashiering, cleaning restaurant and bathrooms;
- Discounted meals while working
- Training provided at a regular rate;
- The employer will provide company hat and apron. Students should have non-slip shoes. You will also need to bring blue jeans and a white polo style shirt with a short sleeved shirt.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at cost of $100 per week. (Refundable deposit of $100 is required);
- Transportation – Students are in walking or biking distance to work.
|Работна позиција:||Team Member|
|Плата:||$10.00 + possible tips|
|Локација на работа:||Kittery & Eliot, ME|