Company Description and Location:
Located on I-70 just 20 miles east of downtown Kansas City, Blue Springs offers visitors an easy and convenient commute to nearby attractions and all parts of the Kansas City metropolitan area, while offering a quiet, suburban setting with an excellent selection of lodging, eating establishments, retail stores, and recreational activities.
Drury Hotels Company, LLC is a 100% family-owned and operated hotel company with over 130 hotels in 21 + states. We pride ourselves on being able to offer our guests a memorable experience by providing extras that are not extra and all of our employees are empowered to do whatever it takes to make our guests happy. You will be surrounded by managers and associates who truly have a passion for providing great guest service in a fun environment.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 20th until August 15th – September 30th
- Upper-intermediate English level is required.
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates.
- Housekeeper: Very physically demanding. Prepare to stand, walk & push 50lb/22kg cart. Clean guestrooms, change linens, dust, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks & mirror. Vacuum, wash bathroom floors on hands/knees, dust. For housekeeping every room is inspected by a supervisor, must have room score of 15 points or less. Must clean a stay over room in 15 minutes & a checkout room in 30 minutes.
- Food & Beverage: serve, clean counters, tables, floors, carpets, prepare additional hot food items, pour coffee, restock & keep clean, interact with guests. After breakfast restocks, clean counters, floors & tables.
- Houseperson: Maintain public areas, remove the trash, clean floors, elevator, front desk area, exercise room, pool area & restrooms. Other tasks as assigned. Students will also be restocking housekeeping carts daily with cleaning supplies and linen.
- Laundry: fast-paced position. Removing & sorting laundry from laundry chute, housekeeping carts, or guest rooms; operating the washer (using the automated chemical systems); loading washers & dryers; folding & counting linen; placing linens.
- Public Houseperson: Maintain public areas, remove the trash. Vacuum/spot clean carpets.
- Floor Houseperson: Remove trash & linen from the housekeeper’s carts, restocks linen rooms. Take out a large amount of trash. Clean the trash room. Remove marks off walls.
- You will be cross-trained in all departments.
- You will need to pass your drug test before you can begin working
- Training is provided. During training, you may not work full shifts and could receive fewer hours.
- Cost of uniform: $15 – $20. The employer will prove the shirt. Students will need a black belt, white socks, and black non-slip shoes. You must bring black socks and white socks. Students will need a brown or blue or black belt, white socks, and comfortable black or white plain slip-resistant tennis shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing must arrange own, leads will be given.
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Houskeeping, F&B|
|Локација на работа:||Blue Springs, MO|