Company Description and Location:
Valley Park is a suburb of St. Louis and is about 23 miles from downtown. There is great transportation that will get you to the famous city “the Gateway to the West” (also called St. Louis). The City surrounds the famous Mississippi River which cuts right through the city. Welcoming travelers and tourists with its magnificent Gateway Arch, St. Louis’ rich cultural mix reflects its French and German heritage and Native American roots. Today’s St. Louis is a cosmopolitan city with fabulous restaurants, active nightlife and major sports teams that make St. Louis one of the Midwest’s most interesting and livable cities. Numerous museums, famous landmarks, art galleries, plus much more are all here for visitors to see.
Drury Hotels Company, LLC is a 100% family owned and operated hotel company with over 130 hotels in 21 + states. We pride ourselves on being able to offer our guests a memorable experience by providing extras that are not extra and all of our employees are empowered to do whatever it takes to make our guests happy.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 20th until August 15th – September 15th
- Upper intermediate English required;
- Housekeeper: Very physically demanding. Prepare to stand, walk & push 50lb/22kg cart. Clean guestrooms, change linens, dust, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks & mirror. Vacuum, wash bathroom floors on hands/knees, dust. Students will also be restocking housekeeping carts daily with cleaning supplies and linen.
- Laundry: fast paced position. Removing & sorting laundry from laundry chute, housekeeping carts, or guest rooms; operating the washer (using the automated chemical systems); loading washers & dryers; folding & counting linen; placing linens.
- Public Houseperson: Maintain public areas, remove trash. Vacuum/spot clean carpets.
- Floor Houseperson: Remove trash and linen from the housekeeper’s carts, restocks linen rooms. Take out a large amount of trash. Clean trash room. Removes marks off of walls.
- Training is provided. During training, you may not work full shifts and could receive fewer hours
- Uniform is provided: Employer provides the shirt, pants at cost of $12.50, students will need a brown, blue, or black belts, white socks, and comfortable tennis shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation – walk or bike
|Локација на работа:||Valley Park, MO|