Company Description and Location:
Hunt Valley is an unincorporated community in Baltimore County, Maryland, United States. Its traditional name was based on being just east of Maryland’s traditional Horse Country (like the Kentucky Blue Grass region), and the site of the venerable Maryland Hunt Cup championship of steeplechase horse racing and jumping established 1894. It lies just north of the city of Baltimore, along the York Road. The Loch Raven Reservoir nearby is an important drinking water resource and with its surrounding forested watershed is one of three reservoirs (Loch Raven, Prettyboy and Liberty) established for the City of Baltimore and its surrounding metropolitan areas in Baltimore County.
For two generations, DRD has been setting the standard in pool management services. As a family-owned business, we recognize the value of trusted relationships. We work as partners with our clients to provide detailed attention tailored to individual needs and unique facility characteristics. Our long-standing reputation for service excellence is based on constant client communications and the experience to offer guaranteed professional solutions. DRD strives for complete client satisfaction by ensuring that our staff provides a supervised environment that is safe, professional and clean.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 18th – June 27th until August 31st – September 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Lifeguard – The primary responsibility is to maintain the safety of the patrons in the pool. You will also be responsible for cleaning the facility which includes bathrooms, the pool and pool area. Lifeguards monitor the pool filters and chemicals of the pool as well. Customer service is a very important element and you must have a friendly demeanor and be approachable at all times. You must be a proficient swimmer and able to swim 180 meters without stopping as well as tread water for 1 min and retrieve a 4.54-kilogram brick from 3 meters deep;
- The student will pay $195 and must pass the swim test & the pool operators, class;
- The uniform is covered with the training fee of $195;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer at a cost of $125 per week. Payment will be deducted from the paycheck;
- Transportation-Housing is located within biking distance from the workplace, also they can use the public transport;
|Локација на работа:||Hunt Valley, MD|