Company Description and Location:
Houston is America’s fourth-largest city. It is a cosmopolitan destination, filled with world-class dining, arts, shopping, and nightlife. Take a stroll through the historic Heights, spend the day exploring the Museum District or head down to Space Center Houston.
Four Points is a well-established hotel located in a beach town, with lots to do and see! There is a small town atmosphere that helps our international students feel right at home.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st till September 15th – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Front Desk / Houseman: Will greet guests, handle phones, reservations, American currency & credit card transactions. Must handle guest complaints with understanding & compassion, in a friendly & helpful way. Must be very customer service oriented. You may be helping with guest luggage and other personal property. You could be asked to do a variety of tasks depending on business needs;
- Server: Prefer server experience. Includes taking orders, serving guests food and drinks, maintaining excellent customer service throughout the meal (checking drinks, clearing plates), lifting heavy trays and full containers of dirty dishes, carrying to kitchen, stocking waitress station. Must have a positive attitude, be understanding and compassionate in a friendly and helpful way. Must like dealing with people and be professional and have an outgoing personality;
- Housekeeping: Duties will include, but not limited to cleaning rooms and common areas, including toilets and showers; change linens, dust, vacuum carpets and clean mirrors, bathroom, and furniture with chemicals, empty trash, etc. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, lift mattresses, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day;
- Training will be provided by the employer;
- There is a 50% discount for meals for employees during their scheduled shift;
- Employer proves the shirt and name tag. Please bring black loose fitting slacks to wear on the job. You will also need a pair of comfortable black work shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation arranged by the employer, deducted from a paycheck, at cost of $250 per month;
- Metro bus, rail, bike or walk to and from work.
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Плата:||$2.13+tips / $8.50|
|Локација на работа:||Galveston, TX|