Company Description and Location:
Cape Cod, a hook-shaped peninsula of the U.S. state of Massachusetts, is a popular summertime destination. It’s the site of quaint villages, seafood shacks, lighthouses, ponds and bay and ocean beaches. Domino’s is a delivery/carryout chain offering a wide range of pizza, plus chicken & other sides. You will be assigned to work in one of the employer’s Domino’s restaurants: Hyannis, Dennisport, Yarmouth, Falmouth.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: May 20th – June 15th until September 20th – September 30th
- Advanced English required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Customer Service: Participants will be responsible for customer service in 1 of 2 areas of the restaurant, production or service. Production team members are responsible for prepping, cooking and assembling customer orders. Duties will require work in the kitchen that consists of fryers and grills. Some prep will include a light lifting of product to and from refrigerators and freezers. Service team members will run cash registers, take customer orders, work in the drive-thru, cook fries and fill drink orders. Service team members are expected to be customer focused and friendly. All positions are positions are responsible for cleaning which may include: taking out the trash, sweeping, mopping, cleaning restrooms (including toilets) and wiping down counter surfaces;
- You will be assigned to work in one of the employer’s Domino’s restaurants: Hyannis, Dennisport, Yarmouth, Falmouth;
- Paid training while on the job;
- Students should bring black non-slip shoes and black pants;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation is assisted by the sponsor (Onsite), with a cost of $125 – $150 per week;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Customer Service|
|Плата:||$11.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Cape Cod, MA|