Company Description and Location:
Denali Visions 3000 encompasses several restaurants & a hotel. Our employees have a great opportunity to get a second job if desired, participate in local activities hosted by our neighboring tour companies at a discounted rate and meet new friends from around the world.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 22nd – May 28th until August 31st – September 10th
- Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- The Overlook Restaurant – Dishwasher & Front of House Utility: Your primary role is dishwasher however based on your performance you will be able to work as a Front of House Utility (busser/food runner/expo) for 1-2 shifts a week which will give you an opportunity to earn tips. Duties include but are not limited to; washing pots & pans by hand in very hot water & use the dishwasher for glasses, dishes & cutlery and then stack clean items in the appropriate area. The kitchen needs to be sanitary, tidy & clean at all times. Responsible for removing trash,cleaning grease traps, & mopping the kitchen area. Your hands will be exposed to sanitizer.Very physical, hard work; must be able to lift 50lbs/23kg.
- Housekeeping: Duties will include, but not limited to: cleaning rooms and common areas, including bathrooms, toilets, and showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming and emptying trash, etc. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit. Please do not apply if you are sensitive to any kind of chemicals or lotions or have physical limitations that would keep you from doing your job. Must be 18 years old, have previous work experience and can lift up to 50lbs/23kg.
- Front Desk Attendant: Must have advanced English speaking and comprehension skills. Previous Front Desk or Customer Facing Service experience required. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to; checking guest in and out through reservations system, answering phone calls, assisting guests with customer service inquiries, coordinating and selling activities and excursions. Additionally, some light cleaning tasks to maintain front desk lounge and deck. In this position, you may also need to assist as porter, or housekeeper from time to time during peak times. It is important to stay flexible.
- Employee Meal Plan available at a subsidized price. Meals are not free;
- If students perform well in their first job there is a possibility to be offered a 2nd job to them;
- You will be paid a bonus of $0.50 per hour worked if you maintain a high level of standard throughout the season and stay until your agreed upon end date.
- Training will be provided;
- The employer will provide a uniform at a cost of $20. You must bring non-slip, closed toe & heel shoes, and black pants. No jeans;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation arranged by the employer at a cost of $91 per week. A refundable deposit of $200 is required upon arrival; Employees live in dormitory-style housing with access to hot showers, bathrooms, internet, rec room, transportation to work and basic continental breakfast included. Basic accommodations in Atco style housing. The bathhouse is in the adjacent building. Not attached to rooms
- Shuttle service provided for employees;
|Работна позиција:||Housekeeping/Front Desk|
|Плата:||$10.00 + possible tips|
|Локација на работа:||Denali Natl. Park, AK|